TEOS liquid level sensing is available as an upgrade to existing TEOS liquid delivery modules currently without level sensing on the PlasmaPro 100 PECVD & Nanofab.
The level sensing is achieved using ultra sonic level sensors fitted to the TEOS canister. Three level sense positions are read by the Oxford Instruments software and a clear level indication is displayed on screen.
- Clear advance warning of TEOS canister exchange displayed on PC2000 software.
- The active process automatically stops should TEOS run out. Log file indicates time ran and time remaining to be processed when new canister is fitted.
- Enables calculation of TEOS usage
- Minimising Particle contamination on substrate caused by rapid gas flows
- Canister valves changed from manual valves to air operated pneumatic valves for greater user robustness and more automated operation.